The RCU-8951-IP67 remote control has been designed to make installation very simple and quick and to be able to connect standard sensors and transducers directly to its inputs, such as those already installed for other measurement and anti-intrusion security systems, such as magnetic contacts, PIR detectors, photocells , etc. It is possible to customize the SMS messages relating to each input and each output, in order to quickly identify the line that generated an alarm or the device that was activated. The RCU-8951 remote control is extremely versatile, to its digital inputs it is possible to connect any sensor or any device capable of opening and closing a contact,
- Bistable remote activation of any system, equipment or device via SMS, up to 250 registered users (e.g. remote boiler ignition, air conditioning, irrigation, lighting, etc.).
- Monostable remote activation of any system, equipment or device by means of a zero-cost call, with automatic recognition and rejection, up to 250 registered users (e.g. motorized gate opening).
- 8-channel ON-OFF local automatic regulation with minimum or maximum threshold (set-point) and presettable hysteresis (e.g. room temperature regulation).
- Remote reading of analogue transducers and on-off sensors installed in the remote environment (eg temperature, humidity, pressure, level, etc.) via SMS.
- Analogue remote alarm via SMS and / or call when the minimum and / or maximum thresholds set for the detected temperature or voltage values are exceeded.
- Digital remote alarm via SMS and / or call when opening alarm contacts connected to any type of sensor (movement, anti-intrusion, fire, anti-flooding, etc.)
- Local display on LCD display of all analogue and digital measured values, of the relay status and of the operating parameters of the system.
- Dual Band GSM modem 900-1800 MHz with whip antenna and SMA connector
- Bidirectional control system by sending command SMS, reading inputs and alarms
- PH8951 microcontroller clocked at 29.412 MHz, 64 KB FLASH, 2.4KB RAM, 2KB EEPROM
- SIM card reader Incorporated in the Gsm Modem card
- Relay outputs 4 with SPST contacts from 10A to 250 Vac driven by optocouplers
- Analogue inputs 8 channels with 10 bit resolution in the 0 - 3V range
- 4 digital inputs with status reading on SMS command and alarm generation
- Status LEDs 4 LEDs for relay control
- Bistable controls Can be activated on the 4 relays via SMS command
- Monostable controls Can be activated on one or more relays at choice by means of a zero-cost command
- Authorized users Up to 250 registered on the SIM card, of which 9 administrators per rec. alarms
- Automatic answer With call or SMS confirmation to the calling number
- Operating firmware Compiled resident on the FLASH with the possibility of updating
- Dimensions IP67 polycarbonate case 180 x 130 x 100 mm - weight 900 g
- Power supply 12 VDC 1 A (max) with internal 5V regulator for microcontroller
- 2 x 20 LCD with LED lighting for initial setup and operational control
- Interface Serial RS232C for external PC connection for updates and setup
- IDC connectors on the board