The RCU-8951- EX GSM Remote Control / Gate Opener has been designed to make installation very simple and quick, its watertight container allows it to be installed outdoors as well. It is possible to connect standard sensors and transducers to its digital inputs, such as those already installed for other measurement and anti-intrusion security systems, such as magnetic contacts, PIR detectors, photocells, to send alarm calls or SMS. It is also possible to customize the SMS messages relating to each input and each output, in order to quickly identify the line that generated an alarm or the device that was activated.
- Bistable remote activation of any system, equipment or device via SMS, up to 250 registered users (e.g. remote boiler ignition, air conditioning, irrigation, lighting, etc.).
- Monostable remote activation of any system, equipment or device by means of a zero-cost call , with automatic recognition and rejection , up to 250 registered users (e.g. motorized gate opening).
- Digital remote alarm via SMS and / or call when opening alarm contacts connected to any type of sensor (movement, anti-intrusion, fire, anti-flooding, etc.)
- GSM modem: Siemens TC35 Dual Band 900-1800 MHz with whip antenna and SMA connector
- Bidirectional control system via SMS command, input reading and alarm
- Microcontroller: ELC8951 module 64 KB FLASH, 2.4KB RAM, 2KB EEPROM
- SIM card reader Incorporated in the Gsm Modem card
- Relay outputs: 4 with SPST contacts from 10A to 250 Vac driven by optocouplers
- 4 digital inputs with status reading on SMS command and alarm generation
- Status LEDs 4 LEDs for relay control
- Bistable controls Can be activated on the 4 relays via SMS command
- Monostable controls Can be activated on one or more relays at choice by means of a zero-cost command
- Authorized users Up to 250 users, of which 9 administrators for receiving alarms
- Automatic answer With call or SMS confirmation to the calling number
- Operating firmware Compiled resident on FLASH with update
- Dimensions IP56 polycarbonate enclosure 190 x 140 x 70 mm - weight 900 g
- Power supply: 7 ... 9 VDC 1 A (max) with internal 5V regulator for microcontroller
- Interface Serial RS232C for external PC connection for updates and setup
- IDC connectors on the board