Elcosys Ltd has been involved for several years in the design and manufacture of professional equipment for remote monitoring and remote alarm over GSM. From this experience was born the RCU-8951 GSM Remote Control in the 19 "2U Rack version, suitable for applications in both the civil and industrial fields, equipped with multiple functions. The RCU-8951 Remote Controlhas been designed to make installation very simple and quick and to be able to connect standard sensors and transducers directly to its inputs, such as those already installed for other measurement and anti-intrusion security systems, such as magnetic contacts, PIR detectors, photocells , etc. It is possible to customize the SMS messages relating to each input and each output, in order to quickly identify the line that generated an alarm or the device that was activated. The remote control is equipped with a switching power supply with 220 Vac mains voltage isolation transformer and with a recharging circuit for the built-in back-up battery, which allows to guarantee maximum operational reliability and continuity of the SMS reception and transmission service even in the event of a temporary lack (up to 8 hours) of electricity. The RCU-8951 remote control is extremely versatile, to its digital inputs it is possible to connect any sensor or any device able to open and close a contact, while to the analog inputs it is possible to connect any sensor with voltage output in the range 0 - 3VDC (0 - 300 VDC with RTC-BUF) in addition to the LM335 temperature sensors for measurements in the range -40 ° C + 100 ° C. This Remote Control also finds application in industrial or professional installations and systems and in public utility services managed by the Municipalities or by the Civil Protection, aimed at checking the regular functioning of the
- Bistable remote activation of any system, equipment or device via SMS, up to 250 registered users (e.g. remote boiler ignition, air conditioning, irrigation, lighting, etc.).
- Monostable remote activation of any system, equipment or device by means of a zero-cost call, with automatic recognition and rejection, up to 250 registered users (e.g. motorized gate opening).
- 8-channel ON-OFF local automatic regulation with minimum or maximum threshold (set-point) and presettable hysteresis (e.g. room temperature regulation).
- Remote reading of analogue transducers and on-off sensors installed in the remote environment (eg temperature, humidity, pressure, level, etc.) via SMS.
- Analogue remote alarm via SMS and / or call when the minimum and / or maximum thresholds set for the detected temperature or voltage values are exceeded.
- Digital remote alarm via SMS and / or call when opening alarm contacts connected to any type of sensor (movement, anti-intrusion, fire, anti-flooding, etc.).
- Local display on LCD display of all analogue and digital measured values, of the relay status and of the operating parameters of the system.
- GSM modem: Siemens Dual Band 900-1800 MHz with whip antenna and SMA connector
- Control system: Bidirectional by sending SMS command, input reading and alarm
- Microcontroller: ELC8951 clocked at 29.412 MHz, 64 KB FLASH, 2.4KB RAM, 2KB EEPROM
- SIM card reader: Standard incorporated in the Gsm Modem card
- Relay outputs: 4 (8 opt.) With SPST contacts from 10A to 250 Vac driven by optocouplers
- Analog inputs: 8 channels with 10 bit resolution in the 0 - 3V range (0 - 300V with RTC-BUF)
- Temperature measurement: 8 channels in the range -40 / + 100 ° C with LM335 sensors
- Voltage measurement: 8 channels in the 0 - 3 V range with 10 bit resolution (0 - 300 V with ext. Card)
- ON-OFF regulator: 8 analogue channels (temperature or voltage) with min / max thresholds and hysteresis progr.
- Hysteresis: User programmable hysteresis factor also asymmetrically
- Digital inputs: 8 with status reading on SMS command and alarm generation
- Analogue remote alarm: 8 input channels with programmable max and / or min thresholds and hysteresis factor
- Digital remote alarm: 4 polling input lines + 1 instantaneous interrupt line
- Status LEDs: 4 (8) Relay Control LEDs + 2 Power LEDs + 2 RS232C Port LEDs
- Bistable commands: Activated on the 4 relays by SMS command with confirmation of command receipt
- Monostable commands: Activated on one or more relays (duration 1- 255 s) command with zero cost call
- Authorized users: Up to 250 registered on the SIM card, of which 9 administrators for rec. alarms
- Automatic answer: with call or SMS confirmation to the calling number
- Operating firmware: compiled resident on the FLASH with the possibility of updating
- Rack version: 2U rack container in aluminum prof. 280 mm - weight 4.2 kg
- Power supply: Universal Switching 100… .220Vac with 12V 1,2Ah backup battery
- LCD: 4 x 20 with LED lighting for initial setup and operational control
- Interface: RS232C serial port for connection to external PC for updates and setup
- Keyboard: 16 coded alphanumeric keys for command entry and user data setup
- Connectors: standard 10-pin IDC on the ELC8951 Microcontroller board
- User manual: Supplied with the remote control on CD or downloadable via link to the site
Programmazione personalizzata moduli ELCOSYS
Programmazione dati e parametri su specifiche del cliente
Telecontrollo GSM industriale Rack 19" 2U, 8 Out relays, LCD