GSM / GPRS Remote Control RCU8951
- 8 digital inputs for contacts from external sensors (0-5 V TTL level)
- 8 voltage analogue inputs for transducers of physical quantities (0 ... 3V)
- Analogue inputs with temperature reading programmed for LM335 sensors
- 8 relay outputs 10A 250V controllable via SMS or via call at no cost
- Automatic ON-OFF control on 8 outputs with adjustable set-point and hysteresis
- Switching power supply / battery charger with isolation transformer
- 9 ADMIN telephone numbers can be set for alarm notifications
- Sending SMS reading inputs / outputs, alarms and system status
- Possibility of operation in link mode combined with a second RCU8951
- Programming via keyboard, with SMS or with PC connected via USB / RS232
- Possibility of firmware update via PC
- 16-key keyboard for programming and control of operating functions
The RCU8951 remote control is assembled in a sturdy steel cabinet with hinged lid equipped with an industrial power supply with mains isolation transformer and AC-DC switching converter with nominal output at 13.8 VDC (adjustable between 12 ... 14 V) suitable for recharging in buffer of a backup accumulator. It has an LCD module and a 16-key keypad. The container is equipped with an antisabotage microswitch activated by opening the lid. This device is a compact remote station for remote control, remote reading, local regulation and remote alarm on the GSM network; it can be easily programmed to operate electrical devices via calls or send SMS, receive alarm SMS when predetermined analog thresholds are exceeded and / or in the event of changes in the status of digital lines. It has been designed to be able to connect standard sensors and transducers to its inputs, such as those already installed for other measurement and anti-intrusion safety systems, such as magnetic contacts, PIR detectors, photocells, infrared barriers, etc. It is possible to customize the SMS messages relating to each input and each output, in order to quickly identify the line that generated an alarm or the device that was activated.
The RCU8951 remote control is equipped with a switching power supply with 220 Vac mains voltage isolation transformer and a recharging circuit for the back-up battery, which ensures maximum operational reliability and continuity of the reception and transmission service. SMS even in the event of a temporary lack (up to 8 hours) of electricity. This remote control is extremely versatile, to its digital inputs it is possible to connect any sensor or device able to open and close a contact, while to the analog inputs it is possible to connect any transducer with voltage output in the range 0 ... ... 300 VDC optional) in addition to the LM335 temperature sensors for measurements in the range -40 ° C ... + 100 ° C.
The RCU8951 remote control typically finds application in civil installations or in industrial or professional plants and in public utility services managed by the Municipalities or by the Civil Protection, aimed at controlling the regular functioning of the supply of water and methane and the management of alarms in the emergency systems, or in the remote control of Radio repeaters; it is equipped with an alphanumeric keypad that allows local programming and control, a very useful function in the installation and test phase of the control unit. An important feature is the LINK Mode option , ie the possibility of using two remote controls in pairs: in the LINK mode the inputs of each remote control are repeated and activate the outputs of the other remote control in an automatic and symmetrical way, through autonomous exchange of SMS between the two RCU8951s. This function is widely used in aqueducts, allowing the implementation of systems in which the level sensor of the first RCU8951, installed in the water reserve basin, controls the activation of the pumps through the second RCU8951 installed in the pumping station.
- Bistable remote activation of any system, equipment or device via SMS, up to 250 registered users (e.g. remote boiler ignition, air conditioning, irrigation, lighting, etc.). Phonebook memory: SIM or MODEM
- Monostable remote activation of any system, equipment or device by means of a zero-cost call, with automatic recognition and rejection, up to 250 registered users (e.g. motorized gate opening).
- 8-channel ON-OFF local automatic regulation with minimum or maximum threshold (set-point) and presettable hysteresis (e.g. room temperature regulation).
- Remote reading of analogue transducers and on-off sensors installed in the remote environment (eg temperature, humidity, pressure, level, etc.) via SMS.
- Analogue remote alarm via SMS and / or call when the minimum and / or maximum thresholds set for the detected temperature or voltage values are exceeded.
- Digital remote alarm via SMS and / or call when opening alarm contacts connected to any type of sensor (movement, anti-intrusion, fire, anti-flooding, etc.).
- Local display on LCD display of all analogue and digital measured values, of the relay status and of the operating parameters of the system.
- LINK mode Possibility of using two remote controls in pairs: the inputs of each remote control are repeated and activate the outputs of the other remote control automatically and symmetrically, by means of an autonomous exchange of SMS between the two RCU8951s.
- GSM modem: SIMCOM GSM / GPRS with whip antenna and SMA connector
- Control system: Bidirectional by sending SMS command, input reading and alarm
- Microcontroller: ELC8951 clocked at 29.412 MHz, 64 KB FLASH, 2.4KB RAM, 2KB EEPROM
- SIM card reader: Standard incorporated in the Gsm Modem card
- Relay outputs: 8 with SPST contacts from 10A to 250 Vac driven by optocouplers
- Analog inputs: 8 channels with 10 bit resolution in the 0 - 3V range (0 - 300V with RTC-BUF)
- Temperature measurement: 8 channels in the range -40 / + 100 ° C with LM335 sensors
- Voltage measurement: 8 channels in the 0 - 3 V range with 10 bit resolution (0 - 300 V with ext. Card)
- ON-OFF regulator: 8 analogue channels (temperature or voltage) with min / max thresholds and hysteresis progr.
- Hysteresis: User programmable hysteresis factor, also asymmetrically
- Digital inputs: 8 with status reading on SMS command and alarm generation
- Analogue remote alarm: 8 input channels with programmable max and / or min thresholds and hysteresis factor
- Digital remote alarm: 7 polling input lines + 1 instantaneous interrupt line
- Status LEDs: 8 Relay Control LEDs + 2 Power LEDs + 2 RS232C Port LEDs
- Bistable commands: Activated on the 8 relays by SMS command with confirmation of command receipt
- Monostable commands: Activated on one or more relays (duration 1- 255 s) command with zero cost call
- Authorized users: Up to 250 registered on the SIM card, of which 9 ADMIN for receiving alarms
- Automatic answer: with call or SMS confirmation to the calling number
- Operating firmware: compiled resident on the FLASH with the possibility of updating
- Container: IP20 painted steel cabinet 225 x 215 x 80 mm - weight 2.7 kg with battery
- Power supply: Universal Switching 100… .220Vac with 12V 1,2Ah backup battery
- LCD: 4 x 20 with LED lighting for initial setup and operational control
- Interface: RS232C / USB serial port for connection to external PC for updates and setup
- Keyboard: 16 coded alphanumeric keys for command entry and user data setup
- Connectors: standard 10-pin IDC on the ELC8951 Microcontroller board
- User manual: Supplied with the remote control on CD or downloadable via link to the site
Sensore di temperatura LM335 con cavo
Modulo LCD Kit completo
Tastiera alfanumerica per RCU8951
ELCOSIM attivata con credito = 1 GBP
Quantity Discount available
ELCOSIM attivata con credito=10 GBP
Telecontrollo GSM, 2 relays
Telecontrollo GSM, 8 relays
Telecontrollo GSM, 8 relays, LCD
Telecontrollo GSM, 8 relays, LCD, tastiera
Programmazione dati e parametri su specifiche del cliente