ELCOSIM SIM-Card with global coverage for GSM Intercoms, GSM Remote Controls and M2M devices, optimized for:
- GSM intercoms
- GSM remote controls
- remote sensing devices
- sensors and alarms
- M2M devices
- data acquisition systems
M2M global SIM for all types of GSM intercom, trackers, remote sensors, alarms, M2M and Internet of Things (IoT) devices and applications. The ELCOSIM card is not connected to any predefined network but will automatically move to the various available networks: in the UK, Europe and around the world, to ensure optimal connectivity is maintained. It works on over 1500 networks in around 200 countries. ELCOSIM uses GPRS, 2G, 3G and 4G connections where available. ELCOSIM also sends and receives SMS. The ELCOSIM can also make outgoing calls for devices such as alarms which can be configured to issue voice calls and send recorded alarm messages.ELCOSIM makes available three sizes on a single card: standard size, MicroSIM and NanoSIM , just press the pre-engraved sector to obtain the format suitable for your device. There are no contracts, minimum monthly payments, you simply pay the actual consumption, with no connection fee and with pricing in seconds. Ideal for cellular network devices such as GSM intercoms, GPS trackers, remote sensors, control systems and monitoring systems, burglar alarms, PIR and independent remote alarms and motion detectors. The ELCOSIM is supplied already activated.
- Works across multiple roaming networks to maximize coverage.
- Standard format (2FF), MicroSIM (3FF) and NanoSIM (4FF).
- Supplied already activated with header to the name of the buyer.
- Initial credit = GBP 0, to be recharged after delivery.
- Without expiration and always active and operational, just recharge it.
- Without contracts or fixed rates: you only pay for the traffic carried out.
- It does not receive promotional messages (harmful for remote controls) such as the SIM cards of a specific operator
- Rechargeable online on the Elcosys website via Paypal or bank transfer.
- ELCOSIM international prefix: +44 (United Kingdom).
- Local credit request mode: call 187 or 187 #.
- How to apply for credit remotely: send the telephone number by e-mail to email@example.com.
- The ELCOSIM must make at least one call or send an SMS every 12 months, otherwise it is deactivated.
- Automatic email notification when the remaining credit drops below 2 GBP.
ELCOSIMs can be used on all Machine to Machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) devices. Having your M2M device connected reliably and maintaining its connection is vital. Working around the world, in 200 countries on over 1100 networks, global M2M SIM cards keep your devices connected no matter where they are. The ELCOSIM cards are not tied to a particular telephone operator, but register with automatic and transparent roaming to the user between the various networks available locally. This means that if a particular network has poor coverage in a certain location, your ELCOSIM will automatically switch to another network to keep the data flow reliable; even a temporary blackout of the cell of a manager determines the automatic movement to the cell of another manager.
The rates indicated below refer to the British pound (GBP) and are valid for the countries of the specific area of belonging
Rates valid for countries within the European Community and in the UK (Zones 1 and 2)
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Antilles, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, La Reunion, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino - when on Vodafone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Vatican City - (when on Vodafone)
- Data traffic: GBP 0.05 per MB, 1 kb increments.
- SMS: GBP 0.08.
- Outgoing voice calls: GBP 0.08 per minute (billing in seconds)
- Incoming voice calls: GBP 0.27 per minute (billing in seconds)
Rates valid for countries outside the European Community (Zone 3)
Andorra, Croatia, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino (excluding Vodafone - see zone 1), Switzerland Also included in zone 3 when roaming on Vodafone (other networks are charged outside the zone). Albania, Australia, Fiji Islands, Ghana, India, Jersey, New Zealand, Qatar, South Africa, Turkey.
- Data Traffic: GBP 0.14 per MB, 10 kb increments.
- SMS: GBP 0.10.
- Outgoing voice calls: GBP 0.40 per minute (billing in seconds)
- Incoming voice calls: (cost varies from £ 0.27 to £ 1.60 per minute)
Instructions for recharging the ELCOSIM
- Select the desired top-up amount (10 GBP or 20 GBP)
- Add the amount to the cart
- Enter the telephone number of the ELCOSIM
- Enter the ICCID code of the ELCOSIM
- Choose how expedition " Commission Reload ELCOSIM "
- Proceed with payment via PayPal or bank transfer
- To check your credit, call: 187 # or 187
Ricarica da 10 Euro
Ricarica ELCOSIM da 10 Euro (VAT=20% - commissione=1,50 EUR)
Ricarica da 20 Euro
Ricarica ELCOSIM da 20 Euro (VAT=20% - commissione=1,50 EUR)
SIM-Card attivata con credito = 1 GBP
ELCOSIM attivata con credito = 1 GBP
Quantity Discount available
Ricarica da 5 Euro
Ricarica ELCOSIM da 5 Euro (VAT=20% - commissione=1,50 EUR)